“We see a university in which students are educated using a globally integrated curriculum and a campus climate in which intercultural engagement is valued and practiced on a daily basis.”
goals of the mrule ICA Program:
- Support students’ transition to MSU and their engagement with campus services, resources, personnel, and peers.
- Foster an inclusive campus climate that supports students’ identity development, sense of belonging, and community building.
- Cultivate students’ abilities to engage with intercultural issues and cross cultural boundaries.
- Support students’ retention and persistence at MSU.
- Build students’ capacity to live and learn in a diverse, global society.
- Enhance students’ ability to view themselves as part of an interconnected global community.
- Promote the value of lifelong, holistic learning.
- Put students first
- Match our deeds with our words
- Give more than we take
- Connect the dots
- Try new things
- Embrace learning
- Reflect… a lot
- Ask Questions
- Use data to improve ourselves and our work